Friday, October 2, 2009

Side tracked

Week B, Day ???, Days Until Next Guest 8

Sidetracked is a good word for how I feel this week. I didn't plan on accomplishing much at home, not being home, but I still feel this way. Monday and Tuesday nights were sidetracked baking Kelly's birthday present. Then today I was going to go get some deep cleaning done and I need to work.

So, I have 8 days to clean and put out fall stuff for my next guest. The good news is that I got her an inexpensive present. I am very excited about that.

Tomorrow I will be meal planning and shopping for what I will make. Then on Monday the schedule begins. This time for sure.

Hostess tip: Find a small inexpensive gift for your guest. Such as a small plant, a mug, or a little something that reminded you of them. Generally if it is something that they can use while they are at your house it is even better. It is a nice way for them to remember their time with you.

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Wow! 8 days! That seems SOON! I thought we had more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are getting ready, how's it looking so far?!?!?!

Do you have fall decorations already? Will you have to sew some and not make a mess because you are cleaning?!?!?!?!?

I'm so nervous now, I don't know how I am going to sleep!

I just checked and it was 8 days on FRIDAY! This is MONDAY. Tell me how the progress is coming.

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Haha...yeah only 5 days left and I want my harvest stuff out before she comes!!! Yikes!!! But its not so bad. I have harvest stuff. Every year I buy a little more. I will pull it all out on Thursday and Friday night. So there you go :) Tomorrow I go shop for the food. YAY!

Its coming good!!!

Post a Comment