Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 2!!!

Week 2 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next: Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 20
Lbs to lose this *week 1/2, Total lost so far 0
*My weight loss week is Thursday to Wednesday

I just can't believe I have made it through the week and my first guest! What a wonderful surprising honor this is. I would like to thank Marcia Ramsland for writing the book that inspired this whole thing. I would like to thank (sniff, sniff), oh I'm sorry, I'm just so happy, I would like to thank my mother for taking me to see the movie Julie & Julia, for teaching me how to make goals and reach them, and for encouraging me in this endeavor. I would like to thank my father for teaching me about hard work and self discipline, for (sniff, sniff)(waves hand on face), oh what an honor!!! for seeing potential in me where I don't always see it. Oh, the music, but I have so many more to thank. Thank you to everyone who left comments and encouraged me in this endeavor and...(music overtakes the audio).

I'm sorry, I couldn't resisit a little silliness. I am very excited about this week as it will be all improvements from here. Everything is picked up and clean so my weekly work will be just making it better and cleaner.

Todays goals:
Clean bedroom (meaning pick up, and dust, floors will still be done on Friday)
15 Minutes on...this is where I am struggling. Technically I should continue on my closet but I am so tired of my closet. But I need to finish an area to help keep the momentum going. I don't want a bunch of half finished projects. So I suppose today's goal will be to start going through the other half and organizing but also assessing, there is at least one thing I know I want out of there and given away. Perhaps there are a few more. Or at least some things I can get out by putting them on my wall (i.e. sconces).

In addition today I really do need to clean my fish tank and possibly my frog tank. I have the day off so this would be ideal. I was going to do the fish tank Friday but never ended up with the time. So today it is!

Here I go...

Well, today was interesting. I think now I am done in my closet until I can get an inspiration. It is one of those things, it is better, but I don't quite know how to have my music stuff in a way that is either out or easily accessible. So we will work on that.

I will have to think about what has been annoying me the most for my next 15 minute project. My room feels so much better though! And I did get a couple of other areas cleaned up as you can see.

1 comment:

Clarinda said...

oh lovely! Thanks for the before & after picts. too. :-)

Post a Comment