Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 Days to my first guest? Seriously?

Week 1of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea 2, Days to next dinner 24
Lbs to lose this week 1/2, Total lost so far 0

Tonight is picking up the dining room and 15 minutes on another drawer, plus I need to get my darks in the washing machine. Tonight I am going to begin with the work. So here we go...

It seems the more organized I get the more I see that needs done. In a way its encouraging because I am getting things in their proper places or getting rid of thing, but on the other hand it is looking more and more like an endless job.

I finished the drawers in the closet. Removed the shoes I placed in there yesterday and changed it to scrapbooking supplies. I have spots for my scrapbooking stuff but they were overflowing. Now they are not. In fact, I may be able to empty a bin. Because of that I was able to empty one of the original areas I started with a few weeks ago. It was a basket that I tried to empty but couldn't quite figure out what to do with the stuff. I am really excited that I am not just moving junk from place to place.

Tip I learned today: Its ok to make some areas just look better until you are in a place to make better decisions about keeping or moving the stuff in that area.

Well, I am zonked. I have a long list ahead of me tomorrow. I need to get my harvest decor out, do my weekly maintenance, plus some deep cleaning and then start baking for Saturday.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment