Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling It!



Week 3 of 52, Day 2 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 12
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 1 of 8, Day 2 of 6

**I have decided to take my weight goals off of here because I am following that on a private blog and I want to keep it there.

Tonight I spoke at our ladies night out on Holiday Time Management. Usually I am not very nervous because I often speak to our ladies and I am fairly used to it. Generally I just get a little shaky while I am speaking. For some reason all day today I was quite nervous! I was almost sick to my stomach. But, praise God, I was able to stick to my notes and don't feel like I forgot anything! I explain the Frazzle Free Christmas program as well as some other ideas. Pastor Pat prayed for me before I left and Kelly is always a huge support for me. So that helped a lot.

So, tonight I already picked up my bedroom again because I had a major wardrobe crisis this morning, (that was when I started feeling nervous) and my room was a mess!!! So that is cleaned again. Now I am going to work on my living room and then 15 minutes under the sink again. If I don't finish the sink cabinet tonight I think I am going to take a break and come back to it in about a week to try to get more inspired.

I'm done. I am really feeling good about my system. 3rd week and its working well for me. The living room didn't get dusted but I probably didn't need to this week. I finished the under the sink! Praise God!!! Lastly my frazzle free day: I was to start my gift list, which I had going already since I'm ahead. Continue to update my family calendar, which I already have going, so I just need to keep it up. Lastly I was to continue my Family Thanksgiving plans...I emailed my family on an idea I am toying with so we will see!!!

God bless you all, I am feeling good tonight at where I am at. God is definitely helping me through this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment