Monday, October 5, 2009

And So It Begins...


Week 1, Day 1, Days Until Next Guest 5

It is tea drinking weather. The type of weather that if you get a chill in your bones the only things that drives it away is a hot cup of peppermint tea with a dash of honey. Is that what I'm doing tonight? No, unfortunately this is the night that I have long awaited. Preparing for this night took a lot of reading, planning, deciding more impractical habits to create, coming up with large scale goals, dreaming of a clean house with guests over all the time.

In spite of the fact that I didn't officially start until today I still have been accomplishing quite a bit. I pick up after myself constantly. Take care of my mail as soon as I bring it in the house. Today, today was amazing, today I even cleaned out a drawer at work. WORK! Work is not on my goal list, do I really need to remind you of that? My dream is that at the end of this year I will have an organized life, not just an organized house.

And so it begins.

Today's goals: Pick up bedroom and work 15 minutes shredding or filing paperwork. I started here for the moral support. So now I must go accomplish these two tasks. It does not sound like much but we will build up to bigger and better things. Plus Friday is my deep cleaning day. So, stay right there, I will be right back.

Well its done. Now for that tea...

2 comments:

Cher said...

I am very proud of you for doing all of this. If you don't have dreams.....you won't make plans....if you don't make plans.....you will not accomplish anything.
I don't know that what I just wrote is really true, but it sounded good when I was typing it.

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Sounds like wisdom to me! :)

Post a Comment