Friday, October 23, 2009

Work Day

Week 3 of 52, Day 5 of 6
Days to next Tea 22?, Days to next dinner 9
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 1 of 8, Day 5 of 6

Chicken Florentine Crepes must taste fabulous because they sound so posh! As a matter of fact they do taste fabulous. Even when you ask for no cheese and have your hollandaise sauce on the side. Why is it that fancy sounding foods make us think that they are more gourmet? Why do we feel that Meatloaf compared to French Pate sounds like comparing old sneakers to polished dress shoes?

Projects for the day include cleaning the bathroom, I really need to clean my shower but I really really really don't want to. ugh. I hate doing that most of all. Perhaps next week??? Ok I said that last week. Maybe I should put it on my project 10 list and do it as a 15 minute thing...It shouldn't take too long right?

Secondly my project 10 for the day will be hanging things. Its high time I get this done. I was planning on doing this before the dinner anyway so here we go!!! If I get only the willow tree things hung then tomorrow I will work on more pictures. But SOMETHING WILL GET HUNG TODAY!!!

I am currently drying my darks from last night's washing and I will put those away as soon as they are finished. And today I have my weekly maintenance to do. All this in 2 hours before I need to go pick up Brittany. After that I will probably head to the church to get a little more caught up there. So not much time today.

Well I cannot hang the shelves because I need screws to do it and a screwdriver. But I started the process of hanging other stuff. So I got a couple things up, pulled out the rest of my pics and decided what I want up. It will take me about one more day to get them up and finish deciding where I want them.

So there we go!

On my weekly stuff I skipped vacuuming this week. I should but I just can't bring myself to care. I worked hard today though! Oh! I did clean my shower. See, I worked hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment