Monday, October 19, 2009

Frazzle Free Plans Begin

Week 3 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 13
Lbs to lose this *week 1, Total lost so far 0
*My weight loss week is Thursday through Wednesday

Why is it that when we are gone our houses become more disorganized? I have found that every trip I go on, even if I work hard to have my house nice before I go, I come back and am behind on everything. So here are a few tips I have learned and please post a comment if you know some more:

1. Place your bathroom bag in the bathroom and then as you use the items put them away.
2. Immediately place dirty clothes in the hamper (you don't want to smell up your suitcase).
3. Immediately put away any clean unused clothes.
4. Within the first 24 hours make sure you are completely unpacked.
5. Start right back into your cleaning schedule.

Other than that I haven't a clue. Which is why my house is a wreck after I was gone only overnight on Friday-Saturday.

8 Weeks to a Frazzle Free Christmas begins today! I'm so excited!!! Today it is just beginning plans of things that I have already began...so I am on track!!!

Today's cleaning schedule is cleaning the bedroom and working 15 minutes on the bathroom cabinet under the sink. I cleaned the bedroom, no big deal. But the cabinet, I organized it and in the end had to stick a bunch of stuff back in to be worked on more tomorrow. I don't know how to make more space in that area or where to store some stuff somewhere else. I could get rid of some but I use a lot of the stuff under there. I have a dilemma.

In the area of weight, I have been eating very sporadically good. My goal right now is simply keeping dairy and soy out of my diet as I am allergic and not eating them was a natural weight loss program for me. But it has been difficult. This morning I was out to breakfast at a meeting and I ordered a crepe thinking it didn't have any diary or soy that I could see, it came and had a creamy sauce drizzled over the top. So I said, "well what can you do," and ate it anyway. But that has been happening more often than not lately so I need to get serious again. I should have scraped it off...but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment