Friday, October 30, 2009

Day OFF!!! NICE!

Week 4 of 52, Day 5 of 6
Days to next Tea , Days to next dinner 2
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 2 of 8, Day 5 of 6

So I have a day off of work. But not of cleaning :)

Frazzle Free today start finishing up things. Are your Christmas cards, stamps, and labels on your buy list? If not, now is the time to add them. Add supplies for your family activities that you will need to your buy list. Finish making appointments and reservations.

Today is my weekly maintenance and 15 minutes on my Fridge. My goal is the middle shelf today. Organize and clean. If I can do both shelves, great, then I will do the door tomorrow.

I'm watching 24 right now and just heard a phrase that makes me laugh.

"The nerve gas that was stolen is far more lethal than that one" I'm just curious, how can something be more lethal? Doesn't lethal mean its deadly? If thats the case then that means that something is more deadly than something else that's deadly? Silliness!!!

Ok its all done except floors. I will do those tomorrow with my normal pick up and 15 minutes. I should finish the fridge tomorrow too. This is Bri, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment