Saturday, October 10, 2009

Precious friends and some good food!

Week 1 of 52, Day 6 of 6
Days to next Tea 0!!!, Days to next dinner 22
Lbs to lose this week 1/2, Total lost so far 0

Today was the day of the tea! Oh it was such a joy! I was so blessed. Tonya is a dear and prayed over me before she left. I was a little bummed that I talked SO much. I try to make the teas about them, but some friends are just precious and Tonya and I have so much to share with each other that I couldn't help myself. Some of that I need to work on and some of that is that she and I need to spend more time together. But we had a lovely time visiting and sharing the Lord with each other. AND MY HOUSE IS CLEAN! Now I am going to go do the little bit of dishes we left so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend.

This is the spread on the table. As you can see I have everything ready for the tea. There was already hot water in the pot, some cookies for dunking, limes, candy sticks (those were because I didn't have anything to put in the middle container), plus a plate with teas on it. The tray has a drawer with teas in it as well.

This was the fruit spread on my counter. I just loved the containers and had to do something with them!

These were the tomato sandwiches I made. Oh my they were yummy. In fact I am going to have another right now!

And lastly this was the whole look that was on my counter in my kitchen. I made SO much food but it was fun!

1 comment:

Clarinda said...

Wow, it all looks so beautiful & delicious. Way to go.

Post a Comment