Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 4 of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 3!!! Julee are you panicking yet?!!! I'm making TURKEY!!!
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 2 of 8, Day 4 of 6

I am adding yet another item to my list of dailies...this is going to start October 31st and end the last day of November. Every night I will post an idea to do the next day to celebrate Thanksgiving more richly this year. Hopefully you will join me! If you have ideas, leave a comment and I may include it in one of my dailies!

Frazzle Free today is just continue continue continue. I ended up marking on my calendar to make one appointment in December because it just logistically does not make sense to do it now.

Tonight my 15 minute project was my refrigerator. I got my drawers clean out and cleaned. They look nice. My goal is to have the whole fridge mostly done by Saturday. Mostly meaning at least all the shelves. I don't mind leaving the drawer for Monday.

Ok! I'm done, thats it for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment