Thursday, October 22, 2009

Roller Coasters


Week 3 of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 10
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 1 of 8, Day 4 of 6

Yesterday, or was it the day before? I was so excited at the progress I have been making. Which, granted is true, but today I feel like there is SO much to get done. I look around and think, "where did this mess come from if I am cleaning every day?" I must keep plugging away. After all I have a dinner here in 10 days!!! Yikes, what is a girl to do?

Tonight is the dining room to be cleaned and then 15 minutes on my living room bookshelf. I figured thats a good project next as my company will be seeing that.

Frazzle free is simple today...continue continue continue...so I am already done. I went over my calendar with my parents tonight. Tomorrow I will call my grandparents and invite them over for dinner the day after thanksgiving. Nothing fancy or all out but just a simple dinner. I think tomorrow I will send out Sara's tea invite. I keep forgetting and I need to get that done.

So here it goes.

Ok so my bookshelf still has too many knick-knacks...I will work on that a little more another day. I will have to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. But in the meantime, I have a neater looking bookshelf. I think I would like to try to get my willow tree shelves my dad gave me up before the dinner at my house. That will clear some of the clutter on that shelf and display my willow tree nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment