Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Midweek Funk

Week 2 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 18
Lbs to lose this *week 1/2, Total lost so far 0
*My weight loss week is Thursday through Wednesday

Holiday time saving tip: Buy your Christmas cards by the first week of November, figure out how many you have to send and divide it by 30. The answer is how many you will need to do every night, 5 nights a week, to have them all done and ready to be mailed 2 weeks before Christmas. Not bad eh?

Due to the fact that it is Wednesday I am not writing much more. Tonights job is the Laundry room, I decided that because Wednesdays I get home so late (i.e. it is 10:30 and I am just now home). Secondly I am supposed to work 15 minutes on...what was it again? Oh thats right, I didn't know. I think I am going to work on trying to get the rest of my scrapbooking stuff thats in the living room, into the drawers in the closet. Yeah...that sounds good. That will free up a bin for something else.

I will post pics another time. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment