Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week B, Day 2, Days Until Next Guest TBA (still rescheduling)

So I got mixed up yesterday and thought it was the first official day but my first official day is next Monday. Silly me.

Unfortunately no cleaning tonight. I just got home from Kelly's surprise Birthday party and have to pack for my next kid sitting job.

On a good note though I have become much better at picking up after myself and taking care of things immediately. For example. Right now I just got my mail and, rather than setting it someone to take care of it, I am at my computer about to take care of it (two computer things).

So, for tonight thats it. Just updating. I will try to come Friday and still do my weekly maintenance even though I am not here all week, I can do some more deep cleaning perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment