Monday, October 26, 2009

Its About Time!

Week 4 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 6
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 2 of 8, Day 1 of 6

My dining room table is tucked into a corner between two large windows. Currently the wind is howling around my house. I wonder at the wisdom of my location, what if a tree trunk comes hurling through my window? Just wondering.

I am ready to begin a new week, fresh and excited to see more progress. I have had some discouraging days but there is something about starting Monday ready to see what the week will bring. So here we go!

Tonight is my bedroom, obvious this schedule is not going to change. Mondays will always be bedroom, tuesdays living room etc. etc. So I will quit posting it and focus only on the current 15 minute project. My 15 minute project tonight is going to be to finish the final wall that I just can't make a decision on. I would leave it and come back to it but I have been doing that since I moved in. That was the first wall I wanted to decorate and the last one I can ever decide on. So tonight in go the nails and who cares what hangs on them, but for cornbread's sake put something up there. Cornbread, why? Because its better than Pete...who is Pete anyway?

Frazzle free we are on week 2!!! Exciting!!!

Today's plan called for 2 things I would have never thought of. 1. Write down a list of appointments you will need to make for Thanksgiving/Christmas like hair appointments, doctors appointments, etc. This was really helpful as I would have forgotten and last minute thought, I NEED MY HAIR DONE!!! As I always do before the Christmas program. I am, hopefully correctly, assuming that later in the week I will be told to make the appointments. 2. If you take pictures for Christmas cards and need new outfits start buying now. If you don't need new outfits for the cards then don't worry about this yet. I thought that was a great idea. I don't do picture cards but it is something that I would have done last minute as a mom "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR???!!!" Notice how my panic times are all in caps. Its because I panic at the last possible moment because that is when I remember.

Ok, here I go, hanging pics!!! Yikes!

FINALLY finished that wall. I will post a pic another night but its after 11 p.m. now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Clarinda said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of the decorated wall.
I can't believe how similar we seem to be. Yes, I am that mother that is panicking trying to find things for everyone to wear that coordinates, like 2 days before we're actually supposed to get our pictures taken.
I'm glad I can follow your blog to keep & not have a stressful holiday since that's when the baby is due. So now if you could just put up some before baby is born checklists as well, that would be really helpful. ha ha! :-)

Post a Comment