Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Annoying Cupboards


Week 2 of 52, Day 2 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 19
Lbs to lose this *week 1/2, Total lost so far 0
*My weight loss week is Thursday through Wednesday

Oh my goodness it is so wonderful to come home to a clean house, clean kitchen, clean everything. I mean, my house wasn't full of grime or anything but I always had clutter. There was always something to be done. It is so much more relaxing!

Ok, tonight I have the following:
Cleaning the Living Room, including dusting, ugh
and 15 minutes working on my baking cupboard. I want to do that next because this season I bake a lot and every time I open it I am annoyed! So, that is my next project. I think I have a picture. I will make sure I post at least a before. I may do an after, but I may wait a couple days depending on how many nights it takes. Hopefully just one.

Here we go.

It may not look much different but it is much more organized. I was able to get all the necessary stuff on the lower shelves in a more logical fashion. Then, to top it off I was able to clean each shelf. And I am finished. So tomorrow I need to pick another area that is bugging me, which I forget now. But I have a lot. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment