Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exhaustication

Week 4 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 4
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 2 of 8, Day 3 of 6

This week has been packed and stressful. Any other time I would have been planning on working on Friday to get caught up, but at this point I need some rest. So Friday NOTHING! Saturday, a concert and I'm going home early and crashing. Then Sunday we aren't playing, the band is. 2nd service!!!

Frazzle Free today is continuation of what we've been doing this week, scheduling appointments, adding gift ideas, Christmas card list. For the last one make sure you have correct addresses and such so that you aren't doing that last minute when its time to mail.

Tonight I have to say I am brilliant. I had every plan on getting on here and saying that I am taking tonight off. Then I remembered that Wednesdays I clean the laundry room. I AM SO SMART! I am taking off my 15 minute project though. I have to. I just can't.

Goodnight! You are all so encouraging. Thank you for those that comment as well as those that comment in real life. I also just have this imaginary crowd in my head that cheer for me. So I guess thats a shout out to my imaginary friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment