Friday, October 9, 2009

Making Progress!!!

Week 1 of 52, Day 5 of 6
Days to next Tea 1, Days to next dinner 23
Lbs to lose this week 1/2, Total lost so far 0

Did you know you can download a Teatimer? It counts down for however long you set it for and when it is done you know your tea is done. Thank God because my whistling tea kettle is always wrong! Of course my computer would know better than my whistling tea kettle!!!

In my organizing last night I came across an envelope that said, "Auntie." I had no recollection of what it was so I opened it. Turns out to be a thank you card to my Aunt Bev for her Christmas present to me last year!

Today is my big working day and I am struggling with getting started. It would be nice to curl up in bed right now and watch a movie. But, we have 1 day until Tonya comes. 1 day! I must be energized and move!

The following list is my weekly maintenance list, it is basically the things that if you do these your house will seem cleaner. For example, the suggestion from Marcia Ramsland, is that if your trashes are empty it does make a room feel cleaner. I agree.

1. Empty Wastebaskets
2. Change Bed Linens
3. Vacuum
4. Floors
5. Eliminate an annoying Pile (today's will be the magazines by my couch!)
6. Complete 1 Project (this is my 15 minutes, which today is sorting bins in my closet to be more accessable. I can't get to my wrapping paper!!! YIKES!!!)
7. Errands

In addition to that I want to do a deep cleaning of the bathroom, clean the fish tank, finish my darks, Wash my rugs, start my lights (tonight before bed), pick up the kitchen and pull out my harvest stuff. YIKES

I am meeting with the girl that I mentor and so today while I am out my errands are:
1. Go to post office buy stamps, mail letter, mail book
2. Go to store and buy: Meat, Tomatoes, Butter alternative
3. Pay gas bill

Then I will come home and bake, clean up the kitchen and be done for the day. If I don't get my decorating done until tonight that is ok too.

So, T minus 3 hours until I need to pick up Brittany. See you soon!

I went longer than 15 minutes because I was in the middle of a cool project. I got my folding chairs out of my closet, my bins reorganized so the ones I need will be easily accessible and the summer ones are up top. Then I rearranged where some of my shelves were being stored and got my scrapbooking stuff under my wrapping paper so its easier to get to the wrapping paper. I'm so excited!!!

(Quite a few hours later)

Currently there are 2 tarts cooking in the oven. The house cleaning is done. All I need to do now is clean up my baking mess, put out the harvest decor and get the last few touches ready so in the morning all I need to do is make the tomato sandwiches. But I realized if I waited to post this when I was done I would never end up post it. So see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment