Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's the Point of a Title?

Week 8 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea 10, Days to next dinner 9
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 5 of 8, Day 3 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 19 of 30

November 19: "Blessed be the LORD, because He has heard the voice of my supplications! the LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him." Psalm 28:6-7

Card: Write a card to a child, I mean under the age of 13, who blesses you. It can be a niece or nephew, or just a precious little on in your church. You can tell them that you were thinking of them and how much you love them. Depending on the age you may or may not thank them for blessing your life. Just make sure you keep it on a level they will understand. So, for example, I am so very blessed by Xofia, she is only 3. So I would write to her "Dear Xofia, Hi! I love you SO much!!! I love playing with you and spending time with you. I hope you have a fun day!!! Love, Bri."

Celebration: Thanksgiving day we tend to have a lot of family and fun but is there someone you won't see for Thanksgiving? Call them today and talk to them, tell them how thankful you are for them in your life. If you can't think of someone look over previous posts at our cards and pick someone off of that list.

Frazzle Free: I think every day is the same this week. Today is the same as yesterday is the same as the day before.

Cleaning: I am at a loss at what project to start next and since I have fallen behind on my normal duties having nearly 2 weeks off in a row I think I am going to focus on just the cleaning for this week. I have got to get back to normal! I have 9 days!!! So tonight is Wednesday and is the laundry room. Which is nice and simple. I am gone this weekend so no weekly maintenance. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment