Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming soon!!!

Week of 52, Day 5 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 3 of 8, Day 5 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 7 of 30

November 7: "The LORD lives! Blessed by my Rock! Let God be exalted, the Rock of my salvation! It is God who avenges me, and subdues the people under me; He delivers me from my enemies, You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thnks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, and sing praises to Your name." 2 Samuel 22:47-50

Thank You Card: Think about an elderly person in your life that blesses you and write them a thank you card. Too often we forget those in our life that are those that have paved the way for us. So write a thank you note to an elderly person in your life (we will do Grandparents another day so pick a non-relative).

Celebration:
Take some time today to sit and enjoy the fall scenery. Maybe make it a picnic, pack some hot apple cider, a camera, and the family and go capture the sunset. Enjoy the season and the colors that God has created. If you have an iPod throw in your Thanksgiving playlist as a soundtrack!

Frazzle Free: If you are like me then you need to write cards tonight. Finalize your menu and add your ingredients to your buy list. If you have to go through your recipes and cupboards to make sure you have all the ingredients then do it! Today is the day to get it done!!! Start remembering where you put your Christmas decor from alst year. You will need to know for tomorrow's job.

No comments:

Post a Comment