Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keep Up The Good Work

Week 6 of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea 16, Days to next dinner 15
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 4 of 8, Day 4 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 13 of 30

November 13: "Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!" Psalm 118:1, "His Mercy (love in some translations) endures forever." Psalm 118:1, 2, 3, 4

Card: Write a thank you card to someone that has influenced your child(ren) for the good. Perhaps a youth leader, Sunday School teacher, someone who mentors them or is a good example to them. If you do not have children then switch it up. Write a thank you to someone that has helped you understand what it will take to be a parent.

Celebration: Thanksgiving day is approaching quickly!!! It is going to be amazing! Today let's celebrate by giving someone else something to be thankful for. Watch someone's kids for an hour, clean someone's yard for them, pay for someone's dinner. You know, something random and kind.

Frazzle Free: Buy at least one non-meal item off of your buy list. Sign Christmas Cards. Continue working on your gift list.

Tonight I must get back to cleaning. So I will do it right. I will clean and work on the bathroom cabinet. Ugh. Its a busy weekend so I may not get to do my weekly maintenance. We will see how far I get tomorrow. Saturday is busy busy busy. I may be working tomorrow. I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment