Monday, November 2, 2009

Teenager Sitting

Week 5 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 3 of 8, Day 1 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 3 of 3

November 3: "Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Write a thank you note to your boss. If you have a difficult boss to be thankful for try something along the lines of "At a season such as this we begin to reflect on the things that we are blessed with. I appreciate the fact that you have allowed me to have a job and to work. It is a blessing to know that my family is provided for. Thank you."

And today to celebrate we are going to make a Thanksgiving playlist. Find all your favorite songs that help you be thankful and create a Thanksgiving playlist that will be your seasonal songs for the month. Keep adding to it throughout the month!

Frazzle free today is to begin considering where you will buy your Christmas cards. Also start discussing Christmas plans as well as continuing to add gifts to your gift list.

As for cleaning, this week I am housesitting, teenager sitting...basically I am a chauffeur this week for my friend's daughter. She is awesome! But that means no cleaning until Thursday night because I won't be home.

The dinner went amazingly. There was a moment when I was in the kitchen listening to the conversation and I was overwhelmingly blessed with the fact that I had all those people at my house. It was pretty funny though, at dinner time I went to pull out 9 plates and for the first time it occurred to me that I only had 8 place settings! It worked out because I had a place that I use as a serving platter that I ate off of. Never in my life of living on my own have I needed to have more than 8 place settings. In fact, I have never needed more than 5 at a time! It was a huge blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment