Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleepy Time

Week 6 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea , Days to next dinner
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 4 of 8, Day 3 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 12 of 30

I just realized that yesterdays post was still saved as a draft. I thought that I had posted it. If anyone is actually reading this day to day, I apologize for that. I am on track and will make sure I actually hit the "publish post" button.

November 12: "Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:12

Today's verse blesses me because we do serve a great God and one day we will join those voices around the throne worshiping Him!

Card: Write a card to someone who inspires you. Perhaps it is someone that inspires you to be a better person, it could be someone that inspires you to keep on serving, perhaps it is someone who inspires you in your creativity. Whatever it might be thank them for their inspiration. Often that is an unintentional gift bestowed but to be thanked or recognized for it is awesome!

Celebration: One big part of celebrating anything is remembering past celebrations. Take some time today to look through some old photo albums as a family. Sad or happy memories both have a way of knitting families together.

Frazzle Free: Continue getting your gift list together. We want this done by Saturday! Write your Christmas Cards. Schedule your Christmas shopping days. Plan out by how many gifts you need to go to, how many stores you need to visit and plan accordingly. Buy at least one non-meal item off of your buy list.

I am very tired and do not have the time or the energy to do 15 minutes. I am exhausted and need to get some rest. That is the beauty of this habitual impracticality. At least I can be practical within it and realize my limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment