Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Previews!

Week 6 of 52, Day 2 of 6
Days to next Tea 18, Days to next dinner 17
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 4 of 8, Day 2 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 11 of 30

My biggest goal tonight is to finish season 5 of 24. My friends want to borrow it and the friends I am borrowing it from have threatened to tell me how it ends if I don't finish soon. So I threatened to quit answering their calls!

November 11: "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34:1-3

Card: Write a thank you card to your Pastor. Pastor's work tirelessly to serve their congregations for the Lord's glory and we often forget to voice them. Write a note of thanks and drop that in the offering. I guarantee your Pastor will be blessed.

Celebration: Just because Thanksgiving lands once a year doesn't mean we have to only celebrate once a year. Have a pre-thanksgiving celebration at dinner tonight. If you have a tradition of sharing what you are thankful for then do that tonight. Think about what your traditions are and use one tonight. Or make one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dishes for part of your dinner. It will be a like a Thanksgiving preview!

Frazzle Free: If you write a family letter, start it tonight. Also, start signing cards. FF suggests 5 a night for this week. If you are making gifts then I suggest working on some of those tonight as well. Make sure you are managing your time properly to get these done. Look at what your deadline is to finish, figure out how much you need to do a night between now and then with the enough for a buffer.

Finally organizing. I have decided to work on my medicine cabinet...well its not really a medicine cabinet but its my mirror cabinet in my bathroom. Is that always only called a medicine cabinet? It is a mess so my goal is to get through 1/3 of it (it is a 3 doored version).

No comments:

Post a Comment