Monday, November 23, 2009

6 Days Left!!!

Week 9 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea 5, Days to next dinner 4
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 6 of 8, Day 1 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 24 of 30

This past weekend was precious! I was with the youth teens at a conference. It was a mother daughter trip so I borrowed someone's daughter for the weekend. It was very fun and sweet.

November 24: Can you believe we only have 6 days left of our Thanksgiving celebrations? Wow! this month sure flew by. I am already looking forward to next year doing this again and refining it a bit (I think I repeated some Scriptures, I personally fell behind with my cards and celebrations, and maybe I can add more creative ideas).

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Card: Here's an interesting one, write a thank you to a civil servant, be that a police officer, a firefighter, maybe even someone in office. If you don't know anyone personally you could send one to your local police station for the entire office. They will appreciate it just as much as if it were personally addressed.

Celebration: Thanksgiving Day is almost here!!! Do you have any dishes you can premake or bake tonight? If so, do it. It will make the day that much easier. Or go purchase a premade pie or something, anything to make the day not only more special, but a little bit easier.

Frazzle Free: Sign and address some of your Christmas Cards, premake one Christmas dish along with any thanksgiving dish you need to prepare. Purchase 1 thing off of the buy list. Going shopping on Black Friday? If so get a list of things that you have planned on getting that day, organize it with the most expensive items first. Then by store. This will help you make sure you get the largest money saving items first as well as hitting everything you need in each store. Put the stores in order of importance.

Cleaning: I am sick still...started last week. I am going to try to do some pick up tonight but I wore myself out running some errands so I am going to see if its possible. Otherwise I am considering cancelling some of the stuff this weekend. I have something Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday through Sunday is at my house. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment