Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tired tired tired and just want to cry

Week 9 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 4
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 6 of 8, Day 3 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 26 of 30

November 26: "Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done; and Your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered." Psalm 40:5

Card: Write a card to the cook today! If you are cooking then write a card to your helpers. If you are eating out then write a card to your waitress (thank her for serving you on Thanksgiving).

Celebration: Whatever your family traditions are. Enjoy the day! If you don't have family volunteer at a local soup kitchen and help serve others who are without. If you do have family, considering doing this with yours as this is a great way to celebrate the season!

Frazzle Free: continue all the stuff this week and prepare for Thanksgiving!

Cleaning: Ugh, forget it. I just can't bring myself to care tonight. I am tired, hungry, still sick and want good food and not this ucky polenta that I am eating. Does anyone feel bad for me yet? I need some pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment