Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures Finally!!!

Week 6 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner 18
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 4 of 8, Day 1 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 10 of 30

Here are the pictures I promised!!!

This is in my living room. I know they are slightly crooked. Thsi one took me the longest and it was still wrong. I was very sad about it!!!

This is in my room. Its one of my favorite verses!!! The pictures are cool pics with some of my other favorite verses. I am very blessed!!!

This is in my room. Its my El Sal wall. It is very cute :) I loves it!

This is in my bathroom. It is a family photo we took that took about 20 minutes just to get everyone in place. So we have one picture of us all smiling and the other of us all crazy! :)

This is in my bathroom. The one with the roses was a thank you gift from Kelly for one of our Women's Retreats. It has a verse about the Lord singing over us. Its beautiful. I love it!

This is my favorite picture of my cousin Julee and myself. We aren't so bright that it shows up on a picture, its just that I took a picture in a frame and the flash reflected off of the glass.

November 10: "The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted. It is God who avenges me, and subdues the peoples under me; He delivers me from my enemies. you also lift me up above those who rise up against me; You have delivered me from teh violent man. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, and sing praises to Your name. Great deliverance He gives to His king, and shows mercy to His anointed, to David and his descendants forevermore." Psalm 18:46-50

Card: Write a card today to a friend. Thank them for their friendship.

Celebration: Write a praise song. If you aren't good with music or songs its ok. Quite a few songs don't rhyme and quite a few songs in the Bible simply recount the wonderful deeds God has done in our lives. Write your own personal one. If you don't have music to it, its ok.

Frazzle Free: One goal this week to to be pre-making or pre-baking different dishes that you can make early and frozen. So start today!

Start finalizing your gift list. This is the week to do it!

Thats it for today!

Back to organizing. I never finished the fridge. I need to do the fridge door. I will finish that tonight. Then tomorrow I will start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment