Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Will Finish!

Week 7 of 52, Day 2 of 6
Days to next Tea 11, Days to next dinner 10
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 5 of 8, Day 2 of 6
Thanksgiving Day 18 of 30

November 18: "O LORD, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." Isaiah 25:1

Have I used that Scripture yet? I don't remember.

Card: Is there someone that you do not fully understand or get along with? Find a quality in them that you can thank them for. Pray about it. Don't write it with any sarcasm or condescension. If you need to write it on some practice paper first and rewrite it. Have someone who can give you an objective point of view read it and tell you how it sounds. This is very important because you will not believe the changes that this makes in your perception of that person.

Celebration: Since our card today is more difficult I want the celebration to be a refreshing break. Take some time to create a memory today. That doesn't mean you have to do anything special. Just treasure a moment. Then write it down. For example, last night I had a wonderful moment of holding a precious 3 year hold. She was sitting on my lap and "reading to me." Every page said the same thing and my reactions were different, which made her giggle. This was a precious moment for me each time she laughed and giggled. I will never forget that moment, especially now that I wrote it down.

Frazzle Free: Christmas Cards!!! Keep it up! Make an online purchase! Same as yesterday pretty much. Bake, buy something on your buy list. etc.

Cleaning: Today I am finishing my bathroom cabinet. Thats it today. I feel like I am getting sick so I am trying to take it easy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment