Friday, September 11, 2009

Uninspiration

Day 8, Post 8

Today was a difficult day. It was as if nothing was going to go right. The problems began with a program on my computer that has a very strange glitch that causes my pictures to disappear when I save the file. So I have to recreate the picture portion. Once I do that I can't do anything else without it shutting the program down. Very strange. From there it was one thing after another until finally I was home relaxing. I decided to take a hot bath to relax. I have some Epsom Lavender Salts that I added to the tub and it smelled fabulous. I slid in and was just about to relax when this strange burning sensation started on my arms, then my legs. I tried to ignore it thinking it was in my head until suddenly I had to get out of the tub it was so bad. I took a quick shower to wash the salts off of me but it took about 20 minutes for the burning to stop. No rash, not redness, nothing to indicate that I was reacting to something other than the pain. Very strange. My skin is still sensitive.

My goal on these posts was to write something inspired. Something I felt was good writing. But today, honestly, I am completely uninspired. I just don't have it in me to do anything but vent. So, I shall send this off into the world of the web and somehow, just by telling the phantom readers out there, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment