Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Have The Advantage

Day 16, Post 16
Things you can do when you live alone:
1. Drink out of the bottle/carton.
2. Eat Ice Cream out of the carton, then put it back in the freezer.
3. Walk around in whatever you like or not in whatever you don't like.
4. Sing at the top of your lungs.
5. Pray out loud.
6. Eat the same thing 3 meals in a row.
7. Stay up late doing nothing.
8. Keep control of the remote.
9. Live like a neat freak or a slob.
10. Talk to yourself/objects/people not in the room/pets.

3 comments:

Clarinda said...

You're making me a little bit jealous. But just a little. :-)
Too bad we couldn't like trade for just a week or something.

Julee Huy said...

Today I had a private party in my bedroom. I have some chips and a coke (caffiene free, never can spell caffiene) and when ever any one came around I told them that it was a private party. They just laughed at me and went about their business or joined in.

I don't think it was very private.

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Julee I love that idea!!! Even when they join in it sounds like a fun idea :)

Rinda,
you made me laugh. You can't give up your hubby and kids. Enjoy them! Ok, I know you do. :)

Post a Comment