Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Antiblog

Day 12, Post 12

Perhaps my goals on this blog need to be changed. I love writing every day. I love searching for inspiration and trying to write with the unique flair that I personally admire in other blogs or narrations, but at the same time my life needs some organization.

Maybe I need to be more practical and try to blog about getting organized. I would love to spend 15 minutes a day cleaning, and 15 minutes a day organizing. To clean out things to get rid of all the junk in my house. To downsize and plan ahead. To get to the place that my house stays neat and organized would be such a relief for me.

On the other hand, the name of this blog is habitual impracticality. So I think that doing something practical would be antiblog.

Therefore, I won't.

4 comments:

Cher said...

Oh, no, Bri I think it would be a great idea. I would be your biggest encourager. I would even want pics. You could mix it up. Some about organization and some about whatever.

Jerry's Precious Kim said...

you should fill your other blog with that stuff and keep writing your whatevers here lol

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Good ideas to both of you. I think I will use my other blog unless I have the inspired feeling and then post it here :)

Julee Huy said...

This is so confusing.

Post a Comment