Friday, September 11, 2009

Stupid Women

Day 9, Post 9

Have you ever noticed how every movie with an undercover agent who has a girlfriend that finds out always makes the girl react stupidly? She's angry that she was lied to, says "how can I know who you really are?" "You should have told me" and junk like that. First of all, how in the world is someone to know when they first meet someone that they will trust them enough to tell them later? You can't know that. Secondly when IS a good time to tell when she wouldn't be mad? Thirdly, he's defending the country can't you just be proud of him? Fourthly...Well maybe I don't have a fourthly but I'm upset enough that I wish I did.

So anyways, that's my take on undercover agent movies. I would like to see one where she's ok with it, needs to adjust to the idea but doesn't get all stupid about it like he betrayed her or something. He didn't, he was protecting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment