Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tired Tonight

Week 14 of 52, Day 2 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA

I already cleaned the bathroom...yay...not cleaned like really but picked up the aggravating mess that had accumlated after Christmas. I hadn't finished putting away my stuff from spending the night at my parents. So Its all cleared now. I will do the real cleaning on Friday or Saturday.

Last night's budgeting wasn't bad...I thought it would take a few nights but the first step, the quickie budget, that was fine. There's a longer budget that I will do when I have gotten familiar with the quickie budget. So time to start on project 10!!!

Tonight I am going to start on the bill drawer. It has been SO annoying.

I forgot to mention yesterday, the Project 10 is always only 10. The reason is that way its not overwhelming. You work on one project till its done. Then you can cross it off and add a new one. You don't have to do them in order.

Thats it...on to the drawer!

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

It's those bags that need to be unpacked that can sit for weeks! You get the essentials out and then it just sits there in your way. I hate that!

I worked on the game closet today. I am cleaning it out and finding another place for all the games because I'm going to use it (it's movable) for Timothy's clothes. Opening and closing dresser drawers is far too much responsibility for him so this has 2 doors to open and close! :)

I threw away Mad Gab because I am so good at it no one will play with me, isn't that sad?

Question: If you are always adding to the Project 10, do you feel like you are completing anything? I'm the kind of person who adds somethign to my list that I already did so I can cross it off and feel accomplished.

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

LOL, I totally agree about the list...I write my to do list like this:

Get up (done)
Shower (done)
Get Dressed (done)
Eat Breakfast (done)

But the idea of the project 10 is not a to do list, you have on your to do list:
Complete 1 item from project 10...and that's where the accomplishment comes in. The idea of project 10 is all those annoying things that you want to get done you start writing them down. but if you write down more than 10 you get discouraged and think things will never change.

It gets fun because as you start to see change you see that you start looking forward to adding things to the list (this drawer is annoying!!! Its next to go on the list!!!).

I want Mad Gab!!! Give it to me!!! :)

Good job on the closet!!! YAY!

Post a Comment