Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stuck

Week 12 of 52, Day 3 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA

Its been an emotional week for me. Not for any specific reason but still emotional. Then tonight I met with my accountability group and poured it all out to them. Cried all through the prayer and just feel spent. I ended up leaving the church at about midnight. I got home and pulled into my driveway, oh wait, I mean I tried to pull into my driveway but instead I high centered my car on the snow mound that is at the end of our driveway. I was so discouraged I wanted to cry more. I know i am exhausted and emotionally spent but it was difficult not to just sit down in the snow and cry some more. Instead I went to grab the shovel and found out, oh its not out, its in the garage. The good news is that my landlord was still awake. He came out and towed my car off of the mound. He is going to shovel the snow a bit in the morning so that I don't get stuck. He's very sweet. I told him "this is what you get for renting to a girl" and he laughed.

So I am very blessed, very weepy, very tired. Things will be better tomorrow yeah?

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Things will be better tomorrow. Don't you have Friday off? I have been short fused lately, I mean more so that usual! :) I find myself annoyed with the presence of the people in my household. Maybe it's the season. Too much christmas prep and not enough hot chocolate.

Praying you stop feeling out of sorts soon!

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Thank you! I do feel better today. Tomorrow I do have off. Its my last day to prep for Christmas though. Sunday is booked, Monday is booked, Tuesday is booked etc. etc. etc. So pray I get it all done!!!

I totally understand the short fuse. Its been edgy for me with people too. I want to beat them all and tell them to leave me alone! :)

But its not their fault its mine. I hate that too, I wish it were their fault and that I would be allowed to be annoyed without having to apologize. I want to sin and it not be sin.

Post a Comment