Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here We Go!

Week 12 of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA

I have my next tea victim in my sights. I haven't spoken with her yet but I know who God has laid on my heart. We'll see how it goes!!!

I also am tentatively planning an overnighter (remember, I wanted to do 4 during this challenge of my year of organizing). We'll see if it happens. Some of it depends on my house and schedules.

I have good news! I have been so emotional lately, like I was before eliminating soy and milk from my diet. I could not figure out why as I have been doing pretty good lately. Then today it occurred to me that we have had this sausage at church. Some of it is cut up in marinara and some of it is in links. I have eaten either form every day for a while now. Perhaps there's soy in the sausage. Very likely. If not the preservatives might have been a shock for my system as they are used to homemade non preservative foods now. Either way I am very happy that I think I found the culprit. I will let you know in a few days when it is out of my system. No more sausage for Bri!!!

Alright my goal tonight and tomorrow is this:
Wrap Something
Clean Something
Type Something
Make Something
Write Something

I will do that list over and over and over until I am ready for Christmas. Here's the explanation:
Wrap something - thats pretty obvious
Clean something - also obvious
Type something - I have a couple of gifts that involve some typing and I haven't done it yet
Make something - finishing poiema gifts, working on more of some other gifts as needed
Write something - Christmas cards...I know I know...but I have mailed all the ones needing mailing. I just haven't done the church ones yet (we have a card exchange area so we save the stamps).

Alright, I am off to do...something!

1 comment:

Julee Huy said...

:) This reminds me of working and playing. Recently I was working in each room for 1 minute. You can't get a ton done, but you sure do move fast! :)

If you have not been eating packaged lunch meat, bacon, sausage, etc... You very well could be reacting to the nitrates in the food. Nasty stuff that causes cancer that is consumed ALL THE TIME. Also, yes it probably does have soy or milk or lactic acid starter culture which is milk.

Nathan has been super talkative lately, but also super angry lately and cries at nothing, maybe I should send him to you. ;)

Post a Comment