Thursday, December 3, 2009

Times of Refreshing

Week 10 of 52, Day 4 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 7 of 8, Day 4 of 6

Our Lord is so gracious and merciful and loving. He sees our every need and meets it. As for our wants, He sees what situation we would best be able to glorify Him and He provides that.

I have been blessed with the day off. I woke up late, spent an extended time in His presence and am fully refreshed. Praise the Lord! Tomorrow I plan on doing the same as well as Saturday. By the end it will be as if I were on a retreat. God is SO good!

A week ago, however, I would not have thought this possible. I was overwhelmed and asking God if He saw the many things I was doing. Did He care? Has He released me to quit any of them? I don't know I don't have the time to see Him about it. That's where the choice came in. Would I trust Him to see my need of rest and provide? Would I glorify Him in the midst of my weariness? Or would I complain, worry, stress, and be cranky to those around me?

I don't believe I walked in either of those completely. I was faithful to trust at times and I sinned at times. Regardless of my faithfulness or my sin, God provided. Nothing I did earned His grace, and in spite of my sin He was still gracious.

What a good God we serve!!!

Frazzle Free: Continue continue continue. Really this whole thing is about little chunks faithfully, have you noticed that?

Cleaning: I plan on doing some all weekend until all my weekly maintenance is done. Praise the Lord things are back on track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment