Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fresh Start

Week 13 of 52, Day 6 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA

The past week was a wonderful time to spend remembering the birth of our Lord and Savior. The Christmas program ended up being a huge blessing! There were quite a few people there, it was a packed house. Praise God!

So today is a day of rest and cleaning. I am going to take it slow but get the house nice at the same time. It has been neglected far too long. I am ready to get back to a more structured schedule of 15 minutes a night and working on a different room every night. YAY for fresh starts!

Today's goal is just to get as much done as possible. Whatever I don't finish I will have to start on Monday. But my main goals are to get each room picked up, the fish tank cleaned and all of the laundry. Beyond that (deep cleaning) I don't mind how far I get.

I will work on posting some pics later but I am going to get back to cleaning now.

2 comments:

Julee Huy said...

I'm right there with ya! I am thankful and ready to move ahead to a fresh new year. I have been taking it slow today, but also getting a lot of planning done. I have worked on school schedules, some meal planning, the family daily schedule for 2010 and just general get stuff in order prep.

Next I want to do fun stuff like think through what bible studies I want to do, do I want to do something different on different days? Blogging - thinking about having a theme for a couple of days to focus my blogging, etc..

I want to clean out my closet this week if it kills me. I need to make room for baby Hosanna to come so all that pile that I call my closet needs to be cleaned out!

Then there is the laundry and figuring out where all these new toys go, getting rid of old toys. All work, but all work that comes with a feeling of accomplishment. Well, maybe not the laundry because everyone is wearing a load even as I wash it! :) :):)

I haven't even thought of year goals. Last year I had a year goal of "Living" and I want to think back on how that went. IF going on a mission and coming back pregnant isn't living I don't know what is!!!

:) Maybe I should save some of my thoughts for private email instead of blurting all of this out on your blog...! :):)

Hugs and kissses my darling.

Julee Huy said...

Tell me about the Project 10 on your sidebar.

Post a Comment