Saturday, December 5, 2009

1 Week and 1 Day To Go

Week 10 of 52, Day 6 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA
Frazzle Free Christmas Week 7 of 8, Day 6 of 6

Oh Christmas is lighting up around here! I am so excited! Lights and decor are all up. Presents are getting made. Its all so pretty!

Tonight my personal goals are just to get things a bit more organized in general. Last night left me in a frenzy. I had a clean house, but Christmas boxes are still around. I also am getting ready for the tea at church tomorrow.

Frazzle Free: Complete all your gift and buy list shopping today. Wrap 5 presents. Pre-make 1 Christmas dish. Take a look at your holiday menu and decide what you will pre-make next week. Add the ingredients to your grocery list. Finalize any plans an confirmations and print off maps and such for family activities next week.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment