Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Back!

Week 12 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days to next Tea TBA, Days to next dinner TBA

At the risk of never becoming a famous blog writer like Julie in Julia & Julie (or was it Julie & Julia?) I may not post every single day. Or maybe I will. I haven't decided yet. My week off helped me gain some perspective. I would love for this blog to continue as is but the reality is that it is somewhat of a burden to try to post every night 6 nights a week.

On the other hand, it is good accountability for me for cleaning. I have lost some steam in that area as Christmas is underway here. I had my house clean, then I decorated. Then I had it clean again, then I started making gifts. Then it was almost clean again when I decided to wrap gifts. So at this point I am doing pick up here and there and catching up on gifts.

Last night I made Lavender Cardamom honey. For those of you who live near here, if you are reading this then I hadn't a clue that you kept up on my blog and would not have posted that!!! It is surprisingly good. Not that I expected it to be bad, I just didn't know. I figured it would be pretty regardless, and it is!!!

Obviously I didn't follow the Frazzle Free plan all the way through. But I am nearly done. I have one more gift to purchase a few more to make, which I already have the supplies for, and everything else to wrap. The last thing I need is an idea for what I am making for Christmas Morning Breakfast at my house. I'm at a loss.

Our Christmas program is semi finished as well. Other than the fact that I only have 16 candle lighters when I wanted 50. Not quite sure how to work that out. Our big practice is this coming Sunday. That will be when I am completely nervous to see if it all fits together like it is supposed to. I'm very nervous about this one. It is so unlike anything we have ever done that I haven't a clue if its any good or not.

Well I am off to paint some canvasses for our youth discipleship group. I am painting canvas with artistic words all over based from Scriptures from James that we have been memorizing. We'll see how it turns out. If it doesn't work they are all getting popcorn seasoning!!!

1 comment:

Julee Huy said...

Yay, you are back. I love what you've done with this blog, it's so cute!

What is Lavender Cardamom honey? I'm interested in that and to know how you packaged it in the end. How about some pictures?

um.. 16 out of 50 candlelighters doesn't seem like it will work, what's the plan??!?!?!?!

Post a Comment