Monday, January 11, 2010

Perhaps I am Human After All

Week 16 of 52, Day 1 of 6
Days Until Vacation: 4!!!

I have resorted to dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror. I know, I know, but you cannot imagine the menagerie of things that are running through my head all day long that I want to get done before I leave. It is quite overwhelming. The most frustrating part is that the mirror is not with me 24/7. I really need a portable mirror to write my notes on.

Tonight I am going to work on taking Christmas down. I really want to come back to a neat organized house and my goal is to get Christmas down tonight, deep cleaning tomorrow, work on my car on Wednesday and Thursday I will do laundry and pack.

As for the title of this post, I am finally feeling human again after being sick for over a week. Today was the first day that I did not actually feel sick at all. I am tired because I haven't slept much, and my nose still runs like it's in a marathon, but I feel great! I am ready to tackle the Christmas decor! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment