Friday, January 22, 2010

Coming Home Soon

So I haven't been keeping track of what week I am on, but I will figure that out when I get home. When I do get home my first goal is to continue maintaining what is done and then slowly build back up to where I was before Christmas hit.

I have been recouping and refreshing on this vacation and I am feeling very relaxed finally. Tomorrow is my last day and I plan on spending the morning on a date with Jesus. I haven't had a whole lot of just quiet reflective time since I arrived so I think this will be a nice way to spend the first part of my last day. After that my sister-in-law comes home and I will have some time with her and then Sunday we go home. I can't believe its already over. But I am looking forward to being home again.

As a quick side note, some of you know I have gotten into these giveaways on blogs and one of them that I just stumbled across tonight is for a new faucet! Amazing! I am excited because I am house hunting and if I win I could totally use this in my new house!!! So click here if you are interested and maybe look around, you might find some more similar giveaways and get addicted as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment