Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow!!!

Push. Run. Breathe. Focus. Posture. You can do it! These are the things running through my head as I push harder and harder. Running faster than I expected to be able to. I'm no olympian, nor am I at all able to even win a race or anything. But for me personally, this is great!

My last few runs I have been able to push and run faster than I expected. Not for very long until today. Today I ran for 5.9 mph for over four minutes!!! It felt SO good!

On the other hand, I have had a horrible sinus headache that has lingered for two days. Deep congestion due to either seasonal allergies (which I doubt as the cold froze everything recently) or the smoke from all of the fireplaces running. I can smell it when my heater is running. Killing me.

But I run. I run to try to create a natural decongestant. I run because I have gained weight due to my period. I run because it makes me handle life better. I run because I am addicted. I run because I love it.

So I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment