Monday, April 9, 2012

Cleaning Schedule

Habitual impracticality, the practice of being impractical is truly an area that I do excell in. However each impractical idea becomes more attainable as I learn and grow and become less impractical in my impracticality. Meaning I am still impractical but not as much as I was a year ago.

For example last year I was able to lose 25 lbs and start exercising. The exercising has fallen to the wayside and though I never ran the marathon I was dreaming of running I did run a 5k and have kept the weight off.

This year it's cleaning. I downloaded an app called homeroutines and have it set up now to fit my needs. It is quite a handy little tool and I should be able to get my house deep cleaned and organized with this little tool.

So I have decided this should be my next impractical idea! Hopefully it will turn into practical and a habit but at the very least it may just help me improve my skills at keeping up on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment