Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rerun

"Why won't some people ever change?!" I thought to myself frustrated. Speaking with Kelly about it later she said "what happened that made you frustrated with this person?" my answer? Absolutely nothing. But the past few weeks I had become increasingly annoyed with the little things.

So what had changed? It was the running. When running I was less tense, more happy, I dealt better with issues and had more energy. But the leg injury had stopped all of that.

Getting a treadmill to my house and making the realization of how much I had changed since I had stopped running both occurred around the same time and so I started up again. Now, four days later, I can feel the renewed energy and can laugh off a few more things. Praise God!!!

Next week I plan to be a little less aggressive and run every other day instead of every day. I am back. Try and catch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment