Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am Back!

Week of 52, Day of 6Days to next Tea , Days to next dinner

I am back and I am raring to go! Above you see my typical format from previous challenges. I love the title that I picked for this blog because it describes me perfectly! The reason I have left the above format is because I, once again, as is my habit, want to tackle the impractical. I want to try this again. Perhaps, just perhaps, I can accomplish the impossible. The reason I have not filled in the gaps above is because I am not totally convinced that I want to tack the same old impractical. Why not come up with something new and impractical? What a great idea!

So this is me, coming back to the world of blogging. Letting the writer in me giggle as I tickle its fancy, and the fanciful in me to stretch and yawn and say, "its about time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment